Uncooperative boards

I am playing a career game with French club Istres. I brought them from bottom of Ligue 2 to 4-time champion of Ligue 1. I have also won the French Cup, League Cup, Trophee des Champion, Uefa Super Cup and the Europa League. Last season I got to the semi-final of the Champions League.

I have a tight control of wages. Despite being League Champion the last few years I am way down I the annual salary list for Ligue 1. I currently have nearly 42 million in the bank.

However my stadium is only a 17,363 seater. I know they will not build a stadium until 20 years since they last built which is 6 six years away but in the editor the expansion capacity is up to 20,000. The last expansion was 6 months age and they only added 300 seats.

The option to request further expansion is greyed out. How long do I have to wait for more expansion? Why won’t the board make bigger expansions? I have 100% average attendance capacity.

I am playing a career game with French club Istres. I brought them from bottom of Ligue 2 to 4-time champion of Ligue 1. I have also won the French Cup, League Cup, Trophee des Champion, Uefa Super Cup and the Europa League. Last season I got to the semi-final of the Champions League.

I have a tight control of wages. Despite being League Champion the last few years I am way down I the annual salary list for Ligue 1. I currently have nearly 42 million in the bank.

However my stadium is only a 17,363 seater. I know they will not build a stadium until 20 years since they last built which is 6 six years away but in the editor the expansion capacity is up to 20,000. The last expansion was 6 months age and they only added 300 seats.

The option to request further expansion is greyed out. How long do I have to wait for more expansion? Why won’t the board make bigger expansions? I have 100% average attendance capacity.

Wiki gives you the answer - they don't own the stadium and you can't extend what you don't own.

Archived