Opposition Notes idea for post-match

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I thing a good idea for FM13 would be, at the end of each match there is a drop down box somewhere on screen that lets you add notes to be assigned to your opposition (club and/or manager and/or players and/or formation). When you next play them this comes up as an alert at squad selection or on press conference day for example in your news feed.

Would be a quick and simple way to remind yourself of what worked / did not work against different styles of play, or things that worked against a particular type of player.

Dont know if this has been suggested before but I'd love this feature...

Marty McFarty.

Thanks!

I also think that in game changes could be made easier by having it say that if you drag the mouse to the left side of the screen it brings up some basic commands, be it the usual shout type stuff, or basic formation changes/subs. Feel it would be a more immersive way to make changes mid game - i.e. without taking you away from the main match screen.

IMO you should only go to the current main tactics screen pre game and half time. Otherwise you should be kept on the pitch side as much as possible. The game shouldn't drag you away from the side lines if it can help it.

Archived