career save question please?

i am stuck as what todo.............

iam playing my career save with eastliegh and iam currently in my 4th season in the non-league prem in 15th position and 12 points off the playoffs with about 25 games left

I have just had a job offer from Hartlepool tobe there manager in league 2

Would you take this job offer or continue to get eastleigh into the football league?

It depends, do you feel you've achieved all you can with Eastleigh? Have you been there 4 seasons in the same league? If so, I'd consider moving, unless you really want to get them promoted. By the sounds of it, you're quite a long way off being close to promotion. What were your plans for Eastleigh when you took over? Is your job getting harder, ie budgets being cut and you feel it's becoming more of a chore than a challenge. What's your aim for the save? One man club or journeyman save?

Many questions to think of, and only you can make that decision :thup:.

Unless there is something really unpleasant about the job being offered (club very insecure financially, players with "match highest earner clause, etc.) then I always tke the job. One of the things I like most about FM is the challange of creating a good team a.s.a.p.. For me, the first two years at a club are the best ones.

just aleague above me league 2 but thinking about it now i will stay with eastleigh untill the end of the season then leave i want to see if i can get to the playoffs

May not get any offers at the end of the season so I would have a double save just in case

there finances are in the red and they are just below mid table

i think i will stick with eastleigh i have anew stadium built at the end of the season so see what that is like

there is always going tobe jobs come available the next season i think prob better than the job offer from hartlepool tobe honest

Archived