Stadium seating

I'm currently playing in Wales and my stadium has 3000 capacity with 1056 seated. This means for europe i'm missing out on 2/3 potential ticket revenue and i really want to get the board to add new seats. I sell out every european game and my average attendance is 1200. I remeber in FM 11 that the board just randomly decided to add extra seating but this is yet to happen so far on FM 12 (year 2026), the costs shouldn't be a factor either as we have over £10million in the bank.

Any one got any ideas as to how i can get the board to increase the seating for my stadium?

I have the same problem. I'm managing Bala in season 2020/21 at the moment. We've been in the Champions League for the last nine years, unfortunately my stadium's capacity is only 3,000 with 504 seats. The option to expand the stadium is greyed out with the tool tip "stadium is at the expansion capacity", so i'm stuffed until i can fill the stadium consistantly and request a new one to be built, and given that my season average attendance is at 4% of stadium capacity, it's going to be a long wait. ;)

Archived