Patch

Yeah where's the patch? Oh, there seems to be alot of closed threads on this subject already, but I could never have read them first though.

General Discussion, page 1.

People need to learn how to look for things rather than just posting a new thread.

I have sympathy when a person is new to a forum, but only some. After all, this is the official forum and you'd think, at this stage, there's a good chance the question has been asked. In which case, a quick scroll down the first page would reveal a litany of locked threads on the issue.

I have sympathy when a person is new to a forum, but only some. After all, this is the official forum and you'd think, at this stage, there's a good chance the question has been asked. In which case, a quick scroll down the first page would reveal a litany of locked threads on the issue.

Yeah this kinda what I was going for. I just put a bit less tactfully!

reckon the forum should dish out warnings & then yellow cards to those who continue to ask this sort of question. Clearly the OP hasn't spent 5 seconds to see the other 10 threads of this same question. Lazyness is not an excuse.

Archived