Choose Players to Highlight: Feature suggestion/discussion

What I would like to see is the ability to highlight players before a match starts. Say I have worries about my winger's workrate/positioning etc and I want to keep a close eye on him, I'd like to be able to attach a 'highlight' to him before the match.

This would lead to there always being a coloured circle beneath his feet (for example) during the 3D match (or a coloured outline around him on 2D) so that my attention is always drawn to him.

This would make it much easier to track the player.

Could always be applied to a few different players in a match using different colours, and also could be applied to the opposition or any other match you choose to watch.

Maybe they could show his run so you can see how his off the ball runs have been. He can leave a trail that eventually dissapears behind him like on match of the day! And like said ifyou could have personal stats up like current tackling rate or passing rate would be good too :)

I thought if you clicked the player to bring up their name then their name remained showing regardless of what was going on?

Either way a little circle below their feet would be nice. Although the post match analysis is incredible for showing some weaknesses in your play.

I really like this idea, and also the idea in the second post. I think it would have enormous potential for a much clearer understanding of what is happening on the pitch.

And, though VonBlade is correct regarding usage of the post match analysis, I think, seeing it as it is happening is sometimes more helpful. The reason being is that after a match it can be difficult to remember the changes you have made over the course.

The more you ponder it the more interesting/ exciting the idea becomes, ..... would be very cool indeed

:thup: great idea

I thought if you clicked the player to bring up their name then their name remained showing regardless of what was going on?

Either way a little circle below their feet would be nice. Although the post match analysis is incredible for showing some weaknesses in your play.

I barely have enough time to watch matches once, let alone twice or more...

Great idea that :) would be very useful for tracking a players movement, could also be useful to see how players move relative to each other. For example highlight both of yourstrikers and see how they move when say a winger is flying down the wing ready to put a cross in.

Again great idea :thup:

Archived