Trouble with "Quick Sub" or "Keep On" Option

When my players get a slight injury, I get the popup that asks to quick sub or keep the player on, and it always forces me to sub the player even when I click to keep him in!

Anyone else have this problem?

Sometimes he has 80% condition still, and I click the button as fast as I can...

I just click keep him on every time, but I keep a watch on what the 'motivation' widget advises. If it suggests that he appears hindered by the injury, I'll generally take him off. Sometimes I'll also take him off if I want to protect him, depending on the game situation. '

Then, of course, there are the knocks which just force them to come off regardless.

Yep it does make me laugh, keep him on, oh no you can't because he has to come off anyway!! To be fair though I have made another sub a lot of the time just as this happens and it cancels the sub you were making so that helps as nothing would be more annoying than using your 3rd sub and then the little box appears!

The pop up should only come up AFTER the physio has checked him and lets him continue, so you have to choice to sub him or keep on a player carrying an injury. The coding has been done wrong and comes up as soon as he gets hurt . Hopefully it will be one of the bug fixes in the patch

Archived