Scouting - Where is best ? Vote off !

Where is best for finding Wonderkids ?

Where is best for finding hidden gems?

Where is best for finding great value for money ?

Or, where is a waste of time scouting ?

For example. I always seem to find a few Wonderkids in South America but dont find anyone above 2 stars in Africa.

I always find proper quality regens that are slightly too old in Africa, usually Egyptians, where when I first click on them I think they are amazing for a 16 year old, but then on closer inspection they are 21 and wont improve enough for my first team. Always find wonderkids in France usually, and can usually find cheap regens in Eastern Europe.

I've found quite a few in Africa including the 2nd best right winger in the world currently who I snapped up 4 years ago for £550,000. There have been a few more who have made it big or at least that I've been able to make a profit on when they have been sold.

Brazil are the obvious country where there are a lot as you have noticed.

In my current game I've found scouting the Caribbean, most of Asia and Oceania to be the worst areas. But then it will depend which level of team you are managing.

It also depends on which leagues you have loaded, and whether you have loaded any extra players from countries/continents.

North Africa seems to produce the most, although the winger came from Ghana. I currently have 24 scouts so I've pretty much got one scouting each region in the world non stop.

I've also got my 1st choice keeper from Morocco, a centre back from Senegal, an Egyptian striker and a young Sudanese attacking midfielder who is currently in my reserves. So I guess you could say Africa has done me well!

Playing in Russia so it's a struggle at times to keep the vultures from the 'traditional big leagues' away from my players. Dominated the domestic league for years and walk through the Champions League until I inevitably come up against Barcelona, who always beat me!

South Africa, USA, Belgium, Belarus, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, Argentina and Brazil are my active leagues.

I also loaded all players with continental rep from Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America.

1. Argentina

2. Brazil (lots of high PA youths with very poor mental attributes)

3. Spain, France, Italy

4. Germany, England, Mexico

5. Turkey, Russia, Netherlands, Portugal

and then there's Africa randomly producing 1-3 -10PA youths every year.

depends.

i found a 200PA player in belarus

my game is throwing a lot of great DM's from all those listed places.

turkey is superb though, 1st season me and a fair few teams were buying up all the turkish talent

africa is great, egypt has produced a few.

if you want good CHEAP newgens, try sending scouts to countries like finland, belarus, africa where the league clubs dont have that much money so will accept insanly low offers.

Archived