Do we think Fleetwood Town will be minted and quality when the patch is released ?

Im currently in my first season as Fleetwood and they start with 2.5m in the bank and 1m to spend of transfers, Vardy got sold as he could barely get into my team, I signed Jamil Adam and Augustin Torassa and they have scored loads for me.

Im currently in my first season as Fleetwood and they start with 2.5m in the bank and 1m to spend of transfers, Vardy got sold as he could barely get into my team, I signed Jamil Adam and Augustin Torassa and they have scored loads for me.

Prove it ...... Prove it ....... Prove it ? Unless I have missed the patch howare our games so different ?

Prove it ...... Prove it ....... Prove it ? Unless I have missed the patch howare our games so different ?

Maybe he used one of the forum made data updates in the editors hideaway, or maybe he updates the editor himself. Just because the games are different it doesn't mean he is lying!

Firstly, I didnt say anyone was lying. I was just interested in seeing it.

Secondly, whats the point of responding to a question if you have adapted the game. I asked if "Fleetwood Town will be minted and quality when the patch is released ?" not, have you updated the editor yourself to give Fleetwood a Sugar Daddy with £2.5m in the bank. Anyone could do that ..... I cant believe he only gave himself £2.5m !!

but do you agree its pointless replying to a post if you have changed features on the game ?

thats like to saying "has anyone else scored 125 goals a season with Ade Akinbiyi up front ?" after I changed all his atribute to a goal machine !!

Archived