could this be one of the greatest bargins evr in fm history

i've signed this lad with gret potenial

transfer centre info

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007265128/screenshot/506891845356179852

scout report

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007265128/screenshot/506891845356245215

and current attributes

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007265128/screenshot/506891845356278051

his PA is 177

if he reaches full potenial it will surely be one of the gratest ever fm barging if he turns of to be a flop- well i've only lost £500

How did you manage to get his work permit? I've never been able to get a 15 yo from Brazil to England.

But £500? Cracking deal!

I don't see where in those screenies that we know he has got a work permit, if Arsenal have a WP feeder club, then they can sign players who don't get one.

Also check his actual transfer date. He's 15 now, but won't be joining until his 18th birthday. Again, it's possible to pre-arrange a transfer for a U18 player that won't go through until he hits 18.

i could top that

4A467295197F231B5FDA22E6809BB8119E973FB2

£0

no compensation or anything lol

he has already scored from a free kick

8AD14CFB594C672541B92BBD587CA8283653D8E3

liked this at 200k as well, bargain.

very good but blackpool and arenal aren't quite the same he may be 2 star at arsenal unless of course blackpool are better then arenal in your game save

could you show me some proof for the first one please

Also check his actual transfer date. He's 15 now, but won't be joining until his 18th birthday. Again, it's possible to pre-arrange a transfer for a U18 player that won't go through until he hits 18.

Ah yes, I forgot about the stupid South American rule about players under 18.

It's not south american, it's FIFA rule. It applies to all countries in the world, it's just that, due to worker migration laws, EU is "considered" a single country for these purposes, so inside EU those restrictions don't apply. Also, there are of course ways to circumvent the rule - usual loophole is that if the whole family moves to a new country then of course young players are allowed to sign for clubs in new country, so employing the parents (big clubs can never have enough janitors :p) and moving the family is sometimes used to get players to come when young.

My best signing was a regen in FM11. £500k for a striker at 16/17. Took a while for him to find his feet, had two good seasons scoring 25+ goals, Man U came along with a bid for £35 million. He never played that brilliant after he moved.

Sadly I lost the save in a hard drive crash...one of my favourite ever :(.

I keep seeing people talk about PA and CA and a value that is based on a total of 200. What is the PA and CA value and where do I go to see what it is for a particular player?

CA is a weighted total of all the player's attributes and is a simple way for the game to tell how good a player is for transfers, squad selection, scouting, player development, and so forth.

PA is the highest possible CA value that player can get.

You don't get to see it, though you can check it before the game starts in the editor.

proof for the first one? that is where my scout found him. there as an U21 and look he has no wage value or contract expiry date

and my blackpool are better then arsenal.

can check it in geniescout as well.

i have a 200 pa player, he cost a fortune though, but good PA doesnt mean the player will be the best in the world by any means as the attributes can be in the wrong place.

training the player to correct the potental is where it is at.

mascerano only has 176 PA but is very very good at his position potentially while others are not.

zigante has 172 pa but he is young and there are plenty of points to distribute. his potental skill in his position can change a few % points as it stands he can be better then valencia

danny welbeck as 158 PA and won the golden boot. means nothing really, just where the points are distributed to.

Archived