Moving old firm to epl

Have you installed the Editor off Steam?

Then you need to go onto the Editor and then I would say go onto Rangers & Celtic and then where ever their league is, change it to Premier League. Might need to change the rules in the EPL though.

Once the update is out. I'm going to do a similar thing but put them in the Champ and then move to champ teams in into league one and then so on and so forth untill blue square and then put the two lowest in the spl and move them down to 1st or 2nd

Yes that would be the most sensible Macco88, since moving any Prem team directly to SPL will be weird if both leagues are active

You should just do what i am trying, turn SPL into the 'new EPL'

currently rated 8th in coefficient on my saved game and hoping to rise further in future :) Soon as i can reach 6th place im pretty sure rise will be more rapid, we really need 3 CL places awarded to the league for more growth (which is awarded from 6th place coefficient). This would accomodate the Old Firm and Hearts who i managed to turn into a super power in SPL terms. They actually have 40,000 seater stadium now, excellent youth facilities and David Moyes is manager after i took over Rangers.

Yes that would be the most sensible Macco88, since moving any Prem team directly to SPL will be weird if both leagues are active

You should just do what i am trying, turn SPL into the 'new EPL'

currently rated 8th in coefficient on my saved game and hoping to rise further in future :) Soon as i can reach 6th place im pretty sure rise will be more rapid, we really need 3 CL places awarded to the league for more growth (which is awarded from 6th place coefficient). This would accomodate the Old Firm and Hearts who i managed to turn into a super power in SPL terms. They actually have 40,000 seater stadium now, excellent youth facilities and David Moyes is manager after i took over Rangers.

See I just get bored with that, as I want to play as Rangers but after a while you just dominate and the game becomes boring and repetive, as a Rangers fan IRL I really find the current set up in the SPL very boring and tedious. I just wish it would go up to 16 teams IRL. So me and a few friends are going to do a little challenge, to see who can take the Old Firm the farthest in England! (It's in the bag lads ;))

See I just get bored with that, as I want to play as Rangers but after a while you just dominate and the game becomes boring and repetive, as a Rangers fan IRL I really find the current set up in the SPL very boring and tedious. I just wish it would go up to 16 teams IRL. So me and a few friends are going to do a little challenge, to see who can take the Old Firm the farthest in England! (It's in the bag lads ;))

Why not edit Rangers right out of the game, would be more realistic :p

Archived