Assistant Manager Query

Something I have come across which I can not find another thread on..

I left my position on my old save as Manchester United and the assistant Manager who I had employed with me came with me to my next job at QPR.

at the end of the season I was offered a job at Leicester in the Championship with money to burn.. Yes it was a step down but my assistant Manager was not intrested in coming with me?????

In real life you see the cliqs moving from club to club... Redknapp/Bond & Jordan, Bruce and Black, Hoddle and Gorman, Sven and Tord

So why not on FM???

You do see teams of backroom staff moving together but not normally when they already employed?

Surely all the people you mention have followed once they have been sacked from the previous club or moved to a higher rep club.

I cant think of backroom staff leaving while in employment. Before anyone jumps on me im sure there is one or two that have!!

With Sven and Tord, yeah they worked together lower down at Notts County but that came about because both were clutching P45's.

Hoddle and Gorman generally went on upwards curve so you can dismiss them.

Black follows Bruce but thats mainly an upward move or cos Bruce has been sacked/walked.

Archived