How to increase attendances

I've taken Sheffield wednesday up to the premiership but for some reason i never get close to filling the stadium (see below).

25570352.jpg

Average in our first season in the prem was 30k and then it drops massively the following season despite over-achieving in the first.

In the current season average is 24k despite the fact we're now also competing in Europe. Hillsborough has 39k capacity and i really want to fill it :(

So what gives?

I've taken Sheffield wednesday up to the premiership but for some reason i never get close to filling the stadium (see below).

25570352.jpg

Average in our first season in the prem was 30k and then it drops massively the following season despite over-achieving in the first.

In the current season average is 24k despite the fact we're now also competing in Europe. Hillsborough has 39k capacity and i really want to fill it :(

So what gives?

Carry on been succesful and it'll rise over time. I had same in my game with Sheff Utd.

The only thing to do is to win cups and tournaments. The way the reputation system is made it mostly take notice of these kind of victories. Even if you got to the semis in the Champions League it wouldn't matter much, if anything, to your reputation...

After I won the CL with Brøndby I got to something like 30 in the reputation list. After this I've been to two semis and one quarter final. Each year my reputation lowers... Even though I'm 3rd (soon to become 1st) in the coefficient list... SI needs to look at the reputation system imo.

Archived