Many injuries

i hate injuries.

signed valencia from man utd, it is only 28 november and he has been injured 3 times -_-

my main defender is injured from international duty.

keep an eye on the % at the team selection screen. i find anyone at 95% or lower is an injury risk, i can keep players like wilfried off the table for 3/4 a season

Usually it's a combination of bad luck, poor training facilities, average staff, heavy workload (both for coaches and players), injury proneness, low natural fitness, low physical attributes...

So there's no clear answer... you can have the best training schedules ever created and the best facilities and staff, but if you're unlucky your Star Players will drop like flies anyway

Usually it's a combination of bad luck, poor training facilities, average staff, heavy workload (both for coaches and players), injury proneness, low natural fitness, low physical attributes...

So there's no clear answer... you can have the best training schedules ever created and the best facilities and staff, but if you're unlucky your Star Players will drop like flies anyway

I have very good training facilities and staff as i am in Man City but i think for other teams it is useful.

Archived