My game keeps "crash dumping" on Friday 30th June 2017...

I will try that now. I don't think it will make a difference though, I actually click continue on Thursday 29th June then the update window comes up with all the latest news feed and it auto goes to 30th on there and crashes on the 3rd/4th story to appear after about a 5 minute freeze.

Nope guys doesn't work same thing happens as I say I click to advance on the day before then the processing screen comes on and shows the news stories then it crashes at same point. Even if you go on holiday this screen still has to come up and therefore it still does it. Any other suggestions?

If the story crashing the game relates specifically to the user manager, you could retire the manager. Add a new one as unemployed, retire the old one, go past the date, the add a new manager with a similar reputation to the retiring manager to take over the club.

Removed all subscriptions and clicked continue but it STILL comes up with the news stories ie "So and so has signed for Ross County" "Russia 0-3 Brazil" "So and so signs new three year deal", brings up the FM hints and tips like it does as each day ticks by on it, etc etc so still no joy :(

Wish I could help but for future reference you cna go to preferences and set the auto save routine and amount of backups. When the game launched I was getting crashes once every couple of days. so i put the auto save to weekly and 3 total files. this of course wont help you right now but it might in the future.

when does the club offer the contract ? I know you might miss a couple of matches but it would be better for the long run. Find out when the player is offered the contract. Go on holiday 2 days before that, come back 2nd or 3rd of July. See if that works.

It might mean you might have to holiday 1 month in the game

• Administrators

You should really post an issue like this in the Technical Issues and Crashes forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/248-Technical-Issues-and-Crashes

As someone has said, try removing the subscriptions (make sure you confirm) and try and pass the date. If that doesn't work, upload your save game to the FTP and let us know (probably best to create a new thread in Technical Issues and Crashes so we definitely see it). FTP details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276528-FTP-Instructions

Thanks.

Archived