Never thought of that

Hey guys

I made a test with OGC Nice, 14th predicted in Ligue 1 and using FRMTE i edited the whole Nice squad with 1 "left foot" and 1 "right foot"

I did that because I made a test once and edited everyone in my team 20 right 1 left footed and all the rest of the teams 20 20 both footed and

destroyed everyone... so I just thought what if they were neither....

I didn't edit the other teams this time

and basically making a long story short I won 13 games and drew 1 scored 56 goals lol conceded 10 never lost a single game yet...

why would that be this game is so strange... changing the footedness of a player influences way too much on the game!

By giving all your players no preference for either foot you are effectively freeing up all of their ca (some of which is used up in footedness) to be used in their attributes. With abnormally high attributes it's not really surprising that your team over achieved.

oh ok.. abnormally high attributes? 13 finishing 20 games 32 goals.. yeah their stats actually didn't change one bit! the footedness shouldn't impact on the game thats all I am saying...

chill

Changing their foot preference without changing the CA should increase the rest of their stats accordingly - the combined values for their feet counts towards their total attribute points. Dropping 19-38 points shouldn't make a huge difference but it would be enough of a difference to make an already decent side noticeably better. Should work out as around +1 or +2 to all their other stats.

the visual stats take time to show up when you drastically change footedness... but they will still perform as such....

you are technically making them all world beaters...

Yeah, will take a minimum of a month (sometimes two, depends what date in the month you changed them) for the stats to visually reflect the change but in terms of practicality the boost is instant.

Archived