Serie A Title Game - Guess the winner

Guess the final score, and wish me luck!

The situation: My last game of the year vs. Sampdoria and if I win, I will win the Serie A title with Fiorentina. If I lose, and Palermo wins, they will win the title. A draw would likely be enough to get me the title as well. Guess the final score, and wish me luck!

My Story: I am playing the Ultimate European Challenge, which requires a title win + a major cup win in five major leagues (England, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany). I am in year 2013/14 and this would be my first chance for a trophy. I have been with Fiorentina for 2.5 seasons now.

The game: Fiorentina vs. Sampdoria

ScreenShot023.jpg

The current Serie A Table:

ScreenShot024-1.jpg

The starting lineups:

ScreenShot025.jpg

Guess the final score, and wish me luck!

And the winner is......CLEON! 3-0 Fiorentina and the Serie A title!

ScreenShot026.jpg

ScreenShot027.jpg

Final Serie A Table!

ScreenShot028.jpg

I started this challenge for fun more so than a difficult challenge in the game, but I have to say that this title is one of most biggest accomplishments in many years of playing Football Manager, and it was one of the best title races I've been involved in. I was thinking maybe Euro Cup qualification, but to win the league title and the Italian Cup is WAY beyond even my wildest hopes for the year. Now I can start my job hunt to hopefully link up with a big club in another country and continue my quest for title in the 5 major nations. By the way Palermo won 4-1 so anything less than a win in this game would have resulted in a 2nd place finish.

Archived