Why is this player un-available?

Hi there,

I have recently started a new game with Reading FC (updating the finances due to their recent takeover using the editor) and I have signed Yaya Sanogo from Auxerre u18s. He had a storming pre-season and is looking like he will be a big player this season for me.... that is if he can play....

Basically ever since the pre-season ended he has been unavailable. Why? I HAVE NO IDEA?!?!?!

Before you comment:

He is registered with a squad number.

He is 18 years old.

My club has met all the player requirements for the league.

He is French.

Please help me, as I really want this player to play!

Hi there,

I have recently started a new game with Reading FC (updating the finances due to their recent takeover using the editor) and I have signed Yaya Sanogo from Auxerre u18s. He had a storming pre-season and is looking like he will be a big player this season for me.... that is if he can play....

Basically ever since the pre-season ended he has been unavailable. Why? I HAVE NO IDEA?!?!?!

Before you comment:

He is 18 years old.

He is French.

Happen to me too..think he's in international injury...after some days/weeks he was available!!!

On fm11 King Yaya was getting 60 goals a season for me, hes good on this one too, dont know if hes as good as i havent managed to get a save going long enough to find out, but that 56million i spent on him on fm11 (a season after he was offered to me for 16!) was an absolute BARGAIN!

on topic: he becomes available on 23rd august. think he had a broken leg or something irl.

Hi there,

Before you comment:

He is 18 years old.

He is French.

If you hover over the 'Unavailable' icon, you might get a tool-tip that explains why he has that status.

Archived