update

I understand that and Im not pushing for it. But there is no information on time frames. I think that would be useful for us customers. Your right about the date last year. I just wish we were kept in the loop more. Not going to complain though. I think this has been the best version in many years.

its out when its out is not a great help. I know you are frustrated with people asking but in any other game out there there is always information when a update is coming or at least updates on estimates and plans. SI haven't released any. Plus if anyone asks any questions everyone feels the need to jump in and hound the person asking. I think my point is very valid and once again i'm not having a go as this years game is far better than previous versions.

I've never come across another game developer saying that a patch will be out on x date, in the world of Xbox & PS3 you do not usually know until it starts downloading.

The reason people always get the same answer is because for the last decade every January & February you get at least one new thread a day asking for information about when the patch will be out, it's beyond dull & no doubt quite annoying for the mods.

If people bothered to pay attention or look at the board they'd know the answer & it's even more annoying when the people starting the thread have been registered on here for more than a year.

its out when its out is not a great help. I know you are frustrated with people asking but in any other game out there there is always information when a update is coming or at least updates on estimates and plans. SI haven't released any.

The reason for that is that if SI say 'we anticipate it being ready around the xxx of Feb/March' that date then somehow becomes fact within the community and if that date rolls around an no patch arrives the whole place goes up! Easier not to say anything IMO.

Archived