Expenses: Other, Non-Football Costs... HELP!!

I don't get it at all. I'm playing Gundo's small euro nation challenge, so I'm in the 2nd tier in Iceland. Is there any possible way to make money with these teams? My monthly expenses are 33k a month, of which 5k comes from player/staff wages. the other 28k is Non-Football Costs, Other, Match Day Expenses, and Ground Maintenance. Is there any way to reduce these costs, or am I destined to just bleed money forever?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AFAIK there is no way you can control the finances in FM apart from reducing the wage bill or selling players.

It's been a serious issue for me personally and I've been complaining about the lack of any form of financial control ever since the first FM. The FM purists will disagree with me though, explaining that 'managers in real life have nothing to say about club finances'. To this I usually say 'Football Manager is a game. Not real life.'

Essentially, the economic welfare of your club is in the hands of the board and AI.

AFAIK there is no way you can control the finances in FM apart from reducing the wage bill or selling players.

It's been a serious issue for me personally and I've been complaining about the lack of any form of financial control ever since the first FM. The FM purists will disagree with me though, explaining that 'managers in real life have nothing to say about club finances'. To this I usually say 'Football Manager is a game. Not real life.'

Essentially, the economic welfare of your club is in the hands of the board and AI.

I do agree that managers should get more control over finances as the board never seem to do much apart form inject money, which isnt very realistic. Myabe something to put in the wishlist?

thats a big issue, for example if you play in second division of poland, you gonna bleed money every season, 4 ever, selling players doesnt do anything because they are not worth anything, if you lucky you may get like 200k or something tops~

so whats gonna happen is you gonna sign players for free 6 month before their contract run out, or already contract expired players.. until you eventually get a squad which is gonna do the promotion into first league football

until then you just gonna bleed and bleed and bleed and every once inna while the board gonna give you money or take a loan so you never go under -2 million

sad story but theres no other way to play this game

Archived