Our youth recruitment network has been up graded "extensive in its range"

I just got my board to agree to improve my youth recruitment but it still looks the same

Before (well established youth recruitment)

33pfoub.jpg

After (still well established youth recruitment) when it should be "extensive in its range"

2u5840k.jpg

Like Real Madrids (exstensive youth recruitment

30mlkyv.png

or do i have to read into the whole "its extensive IN ITS range?

From my experience, the junior coaching and youth recruitment updates sometime later on. It's not just a matter of waiting until the season reset as I've had it update before the next season starts and had it not upgrade until a couple months until after the next season starts. So in conclusion, I have no idea why it doesn't update right away, or when it actually does upgrade, but it eventually will at some point, both on the facility screen and in a scouting program where you can see the numbers like FMRTE and Genie Scout.

From my experience, the junior coaching and youth recruitment updates sometime later on. It's not just a matter of waiting until the season reset as I've had it update before the next season starts and had it not upgrade until a couple months until after the next season starts. So in conclusion, I have no idea why it doesn't update right away, or when it actually does upgrade, but it eventually will at some point, both on the facility screen and in a scouting program where you can see the numbers like FMRTE and Genie Scout.

Hi,

thanks for clearing that up for me mate, but i tend to stay away from FMRTE and the likes. I'll wait till it changes by itself.

Archived