43m in debt at rangers what now?

I don't know about that but you could help him out by balancing the books on your end (even if it means a large gap between the wage budget and the current wages). Try having a look at the finances and see how much the club takes in and spends (without the wages involved) then find the profit (if there is one), divide it by 52 and there's where you need to be.) Tough times call for strict measures on your end if the chairman doesn't look like he's going to do anything. Hope this helps.

EDIT:

This is where I think the game goes slightly sideways in my opinion - I had a similar issue at Shakhtar, when I took over I was given an £82m TB and £1.1m WB. The balance was just over £10m and the club didn't take in nearly enough to cover £56m in wages a year let alone forking out £82m in transfers, that's where I've learned not to trust what the club gives you if you want it to survive financially in the long run!

It only takes 10 mins (if you're in your second or 3rd season) to look at how the clubs performed financially in previous seasons to work out what you should be spending as opposed to what you are allowed to spend. If you're looking for some cash to stabilize the club in the longer run try signing some really good youth prospects and in 2 or 3 seasons you can sell them for maybe 10 times what you paid to bigger (more financially stable) clubs!

There are four possibilities, fella. The first one is the ideal option, which is the chairman pumping millions into the club out of his own pocket. The next one is him taking out a loan, which will mean you'll have a huge monthly bill. The next one is a takeover, which will either sort out your problems or simply add to them, and the fourth is reality: Rangers enter administration.

I'd suggest a major clearout of your squad, personally.

I don't know about that but you could help him out by balancing the books on your end (even if it means a large gap between the wage budget and the current wages). Try having a look at the finances and see how much the club takes in and spends (without the wages involved) then find the profit (if there is one), divide it by 52 and there's where you need to be.) Tough times call for strict measures on your end if the chairman doesn't look like he's going to do anything. Hope this helps.

EDIT:

This is where I think the game goes slightly sideways in my opinion - I had a similar issue at Shakhtar, when I took over I was given an £82m TB and £1.1m WB. The balance was just over £10m and the club didn't take in nearly enough to cover £56m in wages a year let alone forking out £82m in transfers, that's where I've learned not to trust what the club gives you if you want it to survive financially in the long run!

It only takes 10 mins (if you're in your second or 3rd season) to look at how the clubs performed financially in previous seasons to work out what you should be spending as opposed to what you are allowed to spend. If you're looking for some cash to stabilize the club in the longer run try signing some really good youth prospects and in 2 or 3 seasons you can sell them for maybe 10 times what you paid to bigger (more financially stable) clubs!

Thanks i will so you mean try and find a way of profit and cut my wage going out to meet that profit.

Yea, that's all we really can do at the moment in the game. The brunt of club finances (unfortunately imo) are handled by the chairman - ticket prices/merchandising etc.. So both cutting the wage bill and also try selling some of your better players for younger, less well known (but as good at football) players is a good idea, try improving your knowledge of a country like Nigeria (lots of decent newgens there at rock bottom prices) as well as investing some of the money that you would recoup from transfers into young Scottish players like Fraser Fyvvie (if you can get him at the end of his contract) or Johnny Russle (Dundee Utd, usually for about £1.2m) and keep an eye on the free transfers, players will take a mighty wage cut just to get back into football!

Hope all this helps.

At £43m in debt you're looking at a fairly long haul to get out of that kindof money but it's do-able with patience. You might miss out on the title for a couple of seasons but it's better than administration ha!

Yea, that's all we really can do at the moment in the game. The brunt of club finances (unfortunately imo) are handled by the chairman - ticket prices/merchandising etc.. So both cutting the wage bill and also try selling some of your better players for younger, less well known (but as good at football) players is a good idea, try improving your knowledge of a country like Nigeria (lots of decent newgens there at rock bottom prices) as well as investing some of the money that you would recoup from transfers into young Scottish players like Fraser Fyvvie (if you can get him at the end of his contract) or Johnny Russle (Dundee Utd, usually for about £1.2m) and keep an eye on the free transfers, players will take a mighty wage cut just to get back into football!

Hope all this helps.

At £43m in debt you're looking at a fairly long haul to get out of that kindof money but it's do-able with patience. You might miss out on the title for a couple of seasons but it's better than administration ha!

im in the yerar 2024.

Hope all this helps.

I counted it up most of the money i lost last season i would put it at about 42million and i gained 62 this was without adding up the 30 million wage budget going out.

Your'e in the year 2024? How did you get your club in so much debt? Think the worst i've ever had was -8mil

high wages and other things, it was a one off i had added about over 100m to the club, then spent most of t building a new team, then slipped in to debt i'm out of it now.

Your'e in the year 2024? How did you get your club in so much debt? Think the worst i've ever had was -8mil

high wages and other things, it was a one off i had added about over 100m to the club, then spent most of t building a new team, then slipped in to debt i'm out of it now.

Archived