B-teams and assistant reports/team reports

I'm playing with Osasuna in Spain, and I'm having a hard time getting an overview of how good the players in my B-team are. I can click on each of them and get a coach report, but I can't get the overview with the star ratings by choosing "Assistant Reports" in the drop down menu, and I can't click on Team Report to get an overview - it just tells me I need to assign a scout to compile a team report through the "Scout" menu. But that menu isn't there, since you can't assign a scout to your own team.

Am I missing something? Or is it just a result of the unelegant implementation of the B-teams being stuck between being considered your own team, but at the same time also technically being an affiliate?

Sadly, there are an awful lot of restrictive practices, anomolies & rules in the Spanish Leagues; so much so that I no longer ever include them in my "playing" leagues because I have no desire to work in this situation.

I'd edit some of the more obvious ones (at least three goalkeepers, minimum number of older players, etc.) out but am not that good at editing.

Archived