what would you do?

Basically, I'm just not sure what to do. I've snagged up a great newgen for 60 k, he became great over the years and now milan bid 30million for him.

Obviously he is one of my best players and only 22.. Would you sell him or not? i'd like to keep him but a >29 million profit for a relatively small club.. also considering i'm a bit short on homegrown players.. mumble, the dilemma..

sanogo1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sanogo2.jpg

sanogo3.jpg

the offer is negotiable yes.. If I'd sell him it would certainly be after this season as i'm still in the CL..

the issue i have is mostly with the homegrown status (dear lord how i hate that rule).. I need 6 HG players (league rule.. not CL), so if i sell him i'd have to buy a new not-home grown player to fill up his space.. or pick a HG player that's not as good.. so i'm not sure if i sell him i'll still be able to reach my goals

the money isn't the biggest issue as we won the CL last year so.. we're pretty much doing ok financially ^^

Depends on your finances

if you have eg 10m total balance then sell him in a shot, if you dont need money and have lots then keep him, just remember 30m can buy you lots, a whole new team, a new stadium, improve training and youth facilities many times

i signed Nathaniel Chalobah on a free after Chelsea released him and after a few seasons of heavy individual training to improve him in right areas i got 5.5m bid from Everton, he was my best defender and had room for improvement being only 23 but in the end the offer was to goof to turn down.

If he is as good as u suggest he can prob be replaced easily without missing him since he is prob to strong for the league your in anyway

hmf i negotiated to sell him at the end of the season and 6 monthly payments instead of 24, and they decided to drop out. So i guess i'm keeping him

just had a similar situation with Cavani, who i signed after Napoli released him (???), City offered 18M but i turned them down, given that he's now scored 43 goals in 33 matches o.O

Archived