how many 'active' saves do you have

1. I generally consider starting again or a new save to be an unrealistic advantage as you inevitably find out good players, or tactics that work better and take them into the new game. NB, I have no objection to others starting lots of saves, just why I don't.

I have 5 ongoing saves.

Sunderland

Arsenal

Santo Andre

Those 3 were all a Split from the Santo Andre, I still play all 3. The Arsenal save is a split from the Sunderland game.

Then I have the Perugia game, Serie C2 to Serie A

And I have an International manager save, where I'm managing France, which doesn't get much play. But good for when I want to play FM but don't have a lot of time.

Currently 3, with 3 of the 4 teams I "follow".

Spurs, 6 games into 2nd season (team i support)

Norwich, 2 games into 2nd season (team wife supports, therefor i have an interest)

Cambridge utd, 3 games into 3rd season (local team)

After the transfer patch i'll also be starting a game with Juventus (My 4th team after i always played as "Turin" on sensible soccer all them years ago and the fact that Del Piero is my fave footballer of all time)

I only do one save per game. I find the starting seasons to be the one where most of the hard work is done and after about 10 seasons (if you start from the bottom like me) you start to reap the rewards and it feels oh so sweet after starting from nothing.

I tend to have way too many saves for my liking. I have too many ideas but can't decide what to do...

- Bayern Munich (3rd season), they are my favorite team, so this is fairly standard.

- Liverpool (2nd season), idea was to a) finally play a game in England, which I haven't done in years, and b) to try and play with pretty simple tactics and shouts only.

- 1860 Munich with a sugar daddy (3rd season), I wanted to make Munich "the capital of European football" so to speak (with FC Bayern), but only invest in young players.

- Barcelona (3rd season), just having fun and build on what Cruyff, Guardiola et all cemented as the Barca philosophy.

- Flamengo (1st season), inspired by Rogerio Ceni I created an 18 year old goalkeeper who is perfect at free kicks and penalties. I wanted to see how many goals he can score in a career. In fact my man Reinaldo has scored five goals in the first 13 games or so.

Archived