Disciplinary problem

Need help with it xD. I'm on my 3rd year with barnsley, the first 2 years while there are the occasional yellows, I've gotten only 2 or 3 red cars I think, and the times my players got red cars I only warn them since I don't want to make them angry if they're unprofessional (I blame CM3 for this!! remember when you fine a player and they go all nuts and then all hell break loose with them asking for a transfer because of it, and then his teammates would go angry at me too >.> so I never fine a player anymore...)

But now the last 2 months I've gotten 3 red cards!!!! all of them by different players and all of them for a real nasty two footed lunge... again I only warned them for it, a couple of them indicate willingness to improve while one seems indifferent... and now just a second ago, the reason I'm writing this another of my back just went swish on an opponent and got a red card xD... is disciplinary problem contagious? should I start fining them and risk their anger?.... Btw I haven't change my tactic since the first season so I'm sure it's not something that comes from tactic... xD

The "violent two-footed tackle" is a substitute for all the bad sportsmanship SI can't put in the game for legal reasons. In addition to crazy tackles of course, this includes headbutts, fistfights, throat-grips and more. It isn't actually a "tackle". There are two more direct red card incidents in the game and that is elbow to the face and last-man professional fouls.

The attributes involved in increasing the chance for this are Sportsmanship, Temperament and Dirtiness.

I fine them two weeks of wages when "violent conduct" is given as a reason. This decreases Aggression (for some obscure reason) and increases Temperament (20 is best I believe). I have never experienced that a player feels that was harsh.

ty for the advice, I'll try fining them next time. Btw I got back into the match (I paused it to write this thread), not a few minute later, my other back got a red card too xD lol. I supposed it's just a harsh referee... by the end of the game I had made 9 fouls resulted in 2 red cards and 1 yellow, while my opponent Norwich made 17 fouls and only 2 yellows... ty much ref...

Archived