Iniesta is pants!

i had the same problem with fabregas on FM11, he just didn't perform for me at all.

i arrived at the conclusion it was probably due to my favoured style of play, i tend to favour a more direct counter attacking style and fast, physical central midfielders tend to fit the system better than cultured midfielders and traquistas.

Your players rating depends largely on the way you play him, if he doesn't make too many goals/assists/key passes etc he won't have a high average, so if you can't get him to 7 then it's your tactic that doesn't suit him. Put screen shot of your tactics and how you play him so others can help (or sometime mock hehehehh xD) you. From the game stats though you probably need a one-two partner for him to play with since while his on the ball skill is superb he also has a very low strength which mean a faster stronger dm can knock him off the ball. Play the game in extended mode if you want to see exactly what particular player's problem could be. But I'm willing to bet he lose possession quite regularly if he doesn't have a one-two partner

Archived