Ever won the Copa Libertadores with a team not from Mexico, Brazil or Argentina?

In previous games I have won the Copa Libertadores with teams from Mexico, Argentina and Brazil. My Mexican side had a very rich sugar daddy making it easy to snap up all the Mexican talent from rival clubs. Despite restrictions on foreign players Argentina and Brazil are both full of talented players. Got me thinking how hard would it be to win with a team from Chile or Uruaguy for example, has anyone ever done it?

I won it with Rampla Juniors from Uruguay in 2017 after gaining promotion from the 2nd tier and building a decent squad of homegrown talent.

That's a great achievement, was it on FM12?

I do a challenge every fm to win every continents top competition in one save. I thought it might add to the challenge to do it with smaller clubs from smaller nations.

That's a great achievement, was it on FM12?

I do a challenge every fm to win every continents top competition in one save. I thought it might add to the challenge to do it with smaller clubs from smaller nations.

Yeah its on FM12 :)

It was actually very hard as I had all tough opponents. Some of the the Brazilian sides you face cause a lot of problems due to the quality they have compared to you. It's a good challenge though :)

Yeah its on FM12 :)

It was actually very hard as I had all tough opponents. Some of the the Brazilian sides you face cause a lot of problems due to the quality they have compared to you. It's a good challenge though :)

I am in 2021 at the moment and am in Italy but have Brazil loaded and some of the players over there are as good as any real players at the start. Some newgens have attributes as good as Messi or Ronaldo.

Archived