Your Favorite or Most Unique Steam Achievement?

I've never paid any real attention to these achievements when they popup on my screen, but decided to look through all that I have "achieved", and a few were interesting. I was surprised by "Pay over 10 million pounds in agent fees", which is not my favorite by any means.:p I think my favorite so far is "Win two consecutive matches fielding an entirely different starting lineup in each", although I'm not certain why I like that one.:)

Any other surprises or favorites?

Top form (haven't lost a game in 30)

Irresistable force (scored a goal in 30 games consecutively)

Double hat trick (6 goals in one game from one player) that's awesome haha

Only 10 games not conceded a goal ... well done to cleon that's amazing I managed that with Celtic in fm 11! not 12 :(

Top form (haven't lost a game in 30)

Irresistable force (scored a goal in 30 games consecutively)

Double hat trick (6 goals in one game from one player) that's awesome haha

Only 10 games not conceded a goal ... well done to cleon that's amazing I managed that with Celtic in fm 11! not 12 :(

I can't get the 6 goals one so annoying. I have players score 5 goals often but then they decide to be unselfish and pass instead of shooting:D

I managed the Park the Tank achievement in FM10. Though I will be honest and say I managed it when managing a team in Brazil that had only one proper team in the State Championship and I took them into the top division. I managed about 8 different achievements in a single State Championship it was ridiculous :D. Brazilian domestic football is crazy.

I did that but it didn't pop up. Then, months later it did when I hadn't done it?
Exactly the same thing happened with me.

I find that happening with a lot of achievements actually. I've also had achievements go away. I had the comeback king (winning a match after being 2-0 down) achievement with Farnborough in the second season of my career, fielded a weakened team of mostly youngsters against Tottenham for Forest last season, was 2-0 at half time so brought on my godly regen Lucas Cassano who scored a hat trick, then the comeback king thing popped up again.

And yes, it was definately FM12 that I did it in the first time!

Comeback King annoys me I have come back from 2-0 down before a few times but usually I grab one before half time or they score their second just after half time.

I didn't get that until last week for the same reasons normally. But last week went 3-0 down in 30 mins and managed to pull it back to 3-5 in the 2nd half :applause:

Applauding yourself? :D

Ofc :D

Think my Assistant got me most of the FM11 ones (except for the multi-league or multi-club ones), I'll check when I get home.

Haven't played FM12 enough to get anything interesting.

Fixed for you Ackter:thup:

Nah, I got most of the achievements well before I started playing in the way I now do. I only started doing the "Director of Football" thing during my last FM11 save.

Director of Football hahah I love it :D

• 1 month later...

I quite like the overachiever award. Was delighted when that popped up after guiding Leganes to promotion at first time of asking.

I also like the defensive ones. Iron Curtain and parked the bus were gained quite easily but struggling to get the others. Almost had parked the tank last season in my Minsk save only to concede a penalty in the last few mins of the last game. Was absolutely fuming :D

Archived