crazy transfer stuff

other then the top teams spending insane sums on average players while unloading top players :lol: i found a couple off oddities with transfers

67C87C36E2C1EBD48891DCDC1013072548DE5C58

this guy origionally turned my contract down (for some unknown reason he wanted to go to betis instead of the champions of england:rolleyes:) he then promptly failed thier medical and i got my man after re offering never seen a failed medical before

BBC9EE34BDB923CAF2C74F99FABD0C94D871D548

hope he qualifies for a work permit? HE IS PLAYING IN STOKE!!!

Mmm... just a thought but CD with jumping ability of 3?... His anticipation says he won't intercept too many passes and if he's man marking, he won't be able to beat whomever he's marking if it's a high pass, and set-pieces wise seeing how the default matches CDs with tall player you'd have to put him on another role obviously and everytime you rotate him with a CD that can actually jump you'd have to change the roles again... headache xD... I like my CDs tall and strong tyvm

I don't see what is too bad with the first one as a CD apart from the low Jumping attribute. Everything else for a CD is good for him. Maybe he turned you down initially and went for Betis because he wanted to play in the sunny land of Spain. I think I've seen a failed medical on FM11 before but doesn't happen very often though - just like in reality.

Second guy definitely needs some decent training to get his Mental attributes and the Jumping attribute up to scratch to be a good CD and I understand the Work Permit issue as well. I had two guys that were already in the team I am managing but when I went to offer them a new contract they were rejected a Work Permit :confused: How could they be allowed a contract BEFORE yet now they are rejected. I just avoid Work Permit issues now as they are a pain in the arse.

Archived