An older than usual regen

On my news i seen AC Milan have signed this player, i never thought anything of it until i clicked onto him and noticed his age and thought with him being that old he must have already been in the game when i started but nope... take a look for yourselves

is this common or has anyone else noticed this?

291mjvl.png

born in 87 but career started in 2014

27xq8b8.png

yeah sorry i used tinypic to upload it and rezised it to message board or forum or whatever and ive obviously not done it properly lol

yeah i did! i sold Rooney to psg and wanted to see the progress of PSG that season as i also sold Cleverley to them too. so is that the case then when adding a league is creates new players ?

On FM10 I found a 24 year old left back regen in the first season lurking in Brazil. Bought him for Ajax for 3m and he was simply brilliant. He asked to leave when AC Milan came calling so I sold him for 10m before he later played for Barcelona and I got him back for 2.5m at the age of 31 when he was no longer wanted before he declined at 34 and retired. He won a stack of awards and trophies including European Defender Of The Year (I seem to remember). Sadly I now have a different laptop and not got any screenshots.

Archived