Is there a transfer bug in the game?

I remember not long ago trying to sign a player and the club came back with what they wanted for him and it was a very reasonable deal so i went for it. 3 weeks later in game time they still hadnt accepted the offer that they wanted so i had to bid again and that time it worked.

but lastnight on my Man United save i have David Alaba who i got from Bayern for £13.5million, ive had him for 1 season and he hasnt performed aswell as id like him to... i really think ive played him in the wrong position but its the only position(playmaker) right in the center of mid that my tactics allow him to be as i play a ball winning midfielder, playmaker, and 2 inside forwards... anyways im blabbering on haha... Barcelona and Real Madrid both came in with offers for him at £24million and £20million so accepted Barcelonas.. and again 3 weeks later pushing towards the end of the transfer window(im in August 2015) nothing has developed. it says in the transfer center (contract) and he hasnt accepted it... ive rejected Real's bid so he only has 1 contract to negotiate and nothing is happening so i cancelled it and then offered him to clubs for £24million and Barca bid again the same amount.. its been nearly 2 weeks not and theres only a few days left in the window and again nothing has happened when theyve offered him a contract

whats going on? has anyone else had this problem?

ahhh its just in my past experience it really hasnt taken that long, a few days max... ill see what happens with this, its not a huge blow if he stays and it gets cancelled on its own but with that money towards my not so good transfer kitty i could bring in someone a bit better i think

I get a similar issue.

I can bid for someone, the bid will not be accepted ever, or it is and contract never accepted. Then the deal is cancelled as it is end of transfer window.

Also had the issue so I cancelled it, made another bid which got accepted, then on the contract that same player wanted 4 times as much wage, lol..

So cancelled again.

Archived