Happy Pancake Day - Secret FM "Easter Egg"

I'm a bit lazy so I don't have any pancakes, but i've told my girlfriend to make me some tonight when I see her. Thats what they are there for afterall! :D

Me too but my girlfriend isn't visiting until Friday, so she can cook me some then. In the meantime, I have plenty of time this evening to find this easter egg...

It's a typical easter egg. Lots of excited young children, the anticipation as they try to get through the layers of flashy packaging, then they crack it open to find nothing but a hollow inside.

Us grown ups knew it would happen, so didn't get carried away.

I don't know what people were expecting to happen. I had a guess it was some news message, or a reference to training or something.

I wouldn't necessarily call this an Easter Egg though. A programmed set of results that happen within the game automatically, yes. But an Easter Egg? That should be something you can invoke with keyboard commands.

But whatever.

If anyone has Google Earth, open it and Hold CTRL ALT A and you'll get a flight simulator.

• Administrators
whilst trying to get this easter egg find, I come over thie newgen. All i got to ask SIGAMES is really ?

image000pe.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please post that in the bugs forum, with your save game please:- http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/240-Football-Manager-2012-Bugs-Forum

Please post that in the bugs forum, with your save game please:- http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/240-Football-Manager-2012-Bugs-Forum

does it matter if I have saved the game a couple times since ? yes, he will still be in the game

also how to I upload my saved game for you guys in the bug forum section ? a step by step guide would be great, never done it before

thanks but it says its going to take about 5 hours 30 mins to upload to server. its just past 10pm here in Melbourne Australia. Is it really worth it ?

Seing that you have FMRTE installed, could it be that you at some point have edited à name rather than à value, setting it to 111 ?

Seing that you have FMRTE installed, could it be that you at some point have edited à name rather than à value, setting it to 111 ?

No mate, only use FMRTE to see the CA & PA of newgens throughout March.

I just ended up using FMRTE to change 111 to his 1st name as his Common Name of Sio.

Archived