January Update!!!

Ok i know people send this topic before,but i have to say few words.I love this game i like to play fm like every football fan.Now i whant to play but it is no point,becouse my team made a transfer january and i like to play with my team so,i have to wait ok i can wait and i did wait like 3 mounts but when i see some guys post when the january transfer updates will arrive and every single one person says it will be post here in forums when fm will be update is arrive.I know when the patch will be ready you guys will be post the problem is when? I dont want to hear it will be post when it is ready or in march i like to know closest date.I like this game but this year this patch takes so long i am getting cold fm i have to say. and sorry for bad english but i have to write something we are playing this game becouse is realistic and i hope this patch come out really really soon

The last time the patch was out earlier than today's date was for FM09 which came out on Valentine's day, I normally expect it to be out during the first week of March & anything earlier is a bonus.

Nobody can give a date because nobody knows. Even SI don't really know. This is why they don't give out dates. It might be frustrating but "it'll be out when it's ready" really is the truth. So just hang on in there.

Archived