But I don't want red seats...

What colour are your stadium seats?

Whatever I do my stadium seats are always red?

Now i'm playing as Harrogate Railway Athletic (high flyer me). I've done a bit of editting and shifted their titlebar colour to brown and I play in a bumblee bee yellow-black hoop kit.

I've tried changing kit and titlebar to other colours - seats stay red (originally I assumed the game had a limited palette and was drawing the "brown" as red).

Does anyone else have stadium seats that are not the same colour as the team colours?

Any way to get round this?

I know there is an issue for some whose biard build new stadia with black seats - but this red seat issue is straight from a new game....

Any thoughts?

m :)

I know its difficult and not at all important or pertinent to the game but I would love more stadium features. I've never changed stadium, has anybody who has changed to a larger stadium noticed it during the save? Ie. A small club moving from a 5,000 stadium to a 25,000 stadium?

Stamp - how I play my game is frankly no business of yours. I've spent two months editting every last detail to make it as hard as humanly possible for me to take Harrogate Railway all the way to the Premier League. In amongst all the adding in of stadiums in lower leagues that SI forgot, club names, logos, player faces, kits, sound, graphics, why can't I enquire into why my team who play in a yellow strip, have a ground with red seats?

It's the level of detail above that makes it real for me. I'm not Sir Alex. I'm playing a game and fancied having a bit of control over it. Why post on a thread just to criticise? I really don't understand some folk.

Back on topic - is it just me then? Does everyone else play in a ground with seats that match kit colour?

Wonder why i'm the odd one out...?

I know SI may not have the rights to do so themselves, but I think SI should let us to be able to edit the stadiums, it would be nice to have the chance to do so with the pregame editor or something.

Then we could make each stadium look more like how they do in real life, or more unique etc.

When I manage Burnley, we are always playing in a Bowl shaped stadium (like Leicester/Hull/Derby/Middlesbrough's stadiums) where as in real life, Turf Moor is an open stadium, with 4 seperate stands. (Like Millwall's stadium)

Archived