New feature i'm delighted with!

Hi all, i have NOT been the happiest with this years version for many reasons but i have to say i came across something which i haven't seen before but it could have been introduced in a previous version.

I am swindon and was promoted to the premier league in 4 seasons relegated and i've just been promoted again with a very secure £25M bank balance and making consistant small profits.

i Just recieved a news item saying the swindon board due to the secure financial position have cleared ALL the clubs remaining debts. and although i didn't have many this has been an issue for a lot of people wondering why they aren't allowed to pay off some debt if they are in a very secure position, i just think this was something that was quite furstrating for people that like to build up football clubs and is a very nice feature which i'm glad is now in the game. would be quite annoying if you were arsenal and that loan debt because of the new stadium is there still 20 years on and there's no way of paying it off.

somone has proberly flagged this before me but if not them i'm pleased to share my finding!

struggle with screen shots but will try and do one if people want to see it.

I was really annoyed by this in FM2011. Had a healthy bank balance of a few hundred million pounds surplus, and i was still paying on a loan worth less than a million pound. And now you say this feature was in game already at that point? Incompetent board! :p

My board cleared the clubs debt to keep it out of administration. They pumped in a few mill and even gave me some money to spend. Hardly ever see that unless there is a take over.

You are lucky.. Since my takeover I have come 5th, 6th, 6th, 9th and 4th in the Premier League and I am lucky to get a transfer budget of 3 Million from my board. No idea where the money goes!!

Archived