Strange Early "Retirement"

I am in 2015 with Southampton, and decided to check out how Clint Dempsey was doing wherever he was now, and my search returned NOTHING. Odd, I thought. So, checking Fulham's history, he was released in 2013 on a free, and supposedly couldn't bare playing soccer away from Craven Cottage? He wouldn't have been old by any means. It's kind of sad to see the best U.S. player gone and unclickable.

Any other odd "disappearances" from FM?

It is not just higher reputation players, I have a player called Tommy Amos that I like to use, youngster. I signed him for Badalona for season one and we got second in the 3rd tier in spain but missed out on promotion. I then left Badalona and went to england for two years, then I found myself back in a lower team in need of a striker so look him up and he was gone. He would of been 23-24. He wasn't injured as I checked alot on him but h just vanished. He wasn't old, I mean right now he is in America IRL playing for a college side this is how young he is. Maybe he got a serious injury and gave up, I have heard of this with multiple other players.

Archived