Spanish 'B' (and 'C') Teams

Just started a game as Villareal.

In my affiliated clubs, I have both Villareal B and C.

I haven't played a game in Spain before, and was just wondering if anyone could give me some info on how these teams work.

I see they both have their own manager, and everything can be left to them, but I would like to know:

Can players move freely between the different teams in much the same way as English first/reserve squads?

If the B or C team buy or sell players, does this have any impact on my transfer/wage budgets?

Is it better for my U19's to play in the U19 league or get 'proper' match experience in Liga adelante?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

you can also untick in the team options section whether you want your coach to handle player sales intake and contracts etc or not which will inturn allow you to move dead wood from these squads and bring in prospects etc handle contracts and move certain players around.

It is very confusing at first but you do get used to the way it works.

I too recently started a Villareal save and it has been one of my most enjoyable saves to date.

There is a player in the B squad or the c squad not sure, called edu ramos, i waould recomend bringing into the first team and getting tutored by Senna and he will becaome a very good prospect. Give him games against weaker opponents and the odd cameo sub role and he should come on leaps and bounds. Big prospect in the game and in real life.

Good luck

Archived