Loaning players out- any suggestions?

So, the thing that's tripping me up at the moment is that I have a lot of decent youngsters who are regulars in the reserves, but will be getting first team football in a season or two. But, one by one, they're coming to me and saying they want first team football or they'll go- I'm in a league with squad registration, so I couldn't play them even if I wanted to.

In the scenario, they're generally cool with "I'll loan you out to get you some first team football" as a reply. But, of course, when I offer them out on loan and teams offer to take them, they refuse to go. We're talking players who have got a good 15-20 teams interested in them, but they just have "no intention" of going.

Any suggestions of how I can kind of get them to actually go? I've already sent as many to my feeder club as possible, and the board won't allow me another.

Ah, but my feeder already have their limit of loanees, and the board won't allow me another yet. It just seems odd that a player would be fine with the idea of going on loan and then turn it down every single opportunity to do so.

Archived