feels the team is not working enough on match preparation fm2012

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I have given my assistant manager the automatic job of handling match preparation. My assisant is Mark Bowen, who has very good overall stats, yet most of my players are unhappy as they believe 'the team is not working enough on match preparation.'

How do i correct this? Or what do i look for in an assistant manager for him to do a better job of handling match preparation? I really want my assistant to handle this, i dont want to do it manually....

Thanks,

Ben

When I set the match prep to very low then some players react to it negatively. When I put it on low they stop complaining.

I always have match prep on none (I think that's what it's called...) very low. I only change it to low when I'm in a patch of important/difficult matches.

I keep it high during pre-season and then switch to average/low during the season (after the team is familiarized with all aspects of the tactic), with special focus on teamwork/att movement.

Also, I think it is a very easy thing to do it yourself rather than putting your ass man in charge.

I set match prep to Very High - Teamwork during pre-season. Then set it to Low during the regular season and vary what its set to depending on the opposition - it's not that much of a hassle as its quick enough to change when you get your Scout's opposition report.

I leave this to my assman as well, and from one player a season unhappy (normally the new one struggling to fit in) it is now most of my squad - at a time when I have made no new signings and unrivalled success. I'm not too fussed as we keeping winning, but something seems amiss with it.

Archived