Epically wrong Media Prediction!!

West Ham who finished 7th in the previous season were predicted by the media as odds on favourite for the Premier League.

As you can see from their finishing position it was such a stupid prediction.

Wondered if anyone has had such a gap in predictions??

westhamunited.th.jpg

englishpremierdivisionvx.th.png

Well they start the game valued at £56 million. In the screenshot you've posted they are valued at £152 million so they've seen some rise in value over the short period of time. So its not out of the question that they were expected to finish 1st.

Well they start the game valued at £56 million. In the screenshot you've posted they are valued at £152 million so they've seen some rise in value over the short period of time. So its not out of the question that they were expected to finish 1st.

I should have posted a screenshot of their squad. They had Diamanti and C Cole up front, Noble, Collison, Nani and Shaun Wright Phillips midfield and some average defenders. Compared to Man City's squad it looked very average!!

i sometimes wonder. as these media predictions show who over achieved and underachived.

seen 2 teams go from league 1 to BSP in back to back religations. neither of these underachieved?

doncaster usualy do get religated in that season or the next season. them finishing up there hasn't happened yet. and my blackpool save has got some bizzare league positions

luton in league 1. east stirling in scottish division 2.

leicester buying sturridge and getting smithies and established mid table premier league for 2 seasons (out of 4)

Archived