Virtual Mangers surviving the impossible!

I'm in season 2027 with Celtic. In that time i've won the league every season except one, when Rangers took it by a point (second season...thirteen years ago).

The Rangers manager now? Ally McCoist. Poor old Ally better be able to take bombs with what he has ahead of him at Rangers, but I can promise anyone reading this that 13 years without the league means an Old Firm manager gets the sack...five seasons would probably do it, actually.

Rangers haven't done anything in Europe or dominated domestic cup competition in that time either.

If you DO decide to manage just one club, this does affect your sense of reality...worth a look I think.

Still loving 2012.

Same problem with my game, Rangers won a couple of early titles but for the last 8 years it has been all Celtic & in one season Ally guided Rangers to a superb 9th place in the league yet still he survives.

have already seen him get sacked a number of times on my saves

Same, he is usually one of the first managers to go, with the post usually going to Morinho, well In my experience it does :) which isnt good because then Liverpool just win everything :(

Archived