Sponsorship

How are sponsorship revenues calculated?

I always assumed that it rises with a clubs rep?

However, my Grimsby team now have a worldwide rep and receive a meagre £4.1m per year. We have the largest rep in EPL, but are below the average of £9m and way below Spurs £34m. Granted we only just rose to worldwide so obviously need to wait for current deals to expire, but even the continental rep we've had for about the last 5 years should have warranted more than £4m?

Anyone else taken a small club to the top, and what are your sponsorships like?

Also, I know chairman have hidden attributes, is there one that means certain chairman are better at getting higher sponsorships than others?

You'll notice a massive difference in terms of sponsorship once the deals are renewed. It was same in my Santos save, I took them from 3.5 star to 4.5 at the minute and the sponsorship money got a little better each season but not by much. But once the deals were renewed I noticed a vast improvement. I've trippled my sponsorship money almost since the deals were renewed.

You'll notice a massive difference in terms of sponsorship once the deals are renewed. It was same in my Santos save, I took them from 3.5 star to 4.5 at the minute and the sponsorship money got a little better each season but not by much. But once the deals were renewed I noticed a vast improvement. I've trippled my sponsorship money almost since the deals were renewed.

Awesome, most of my biggest deals are to be renewed at the end of the season.

I know the database also looks at the financial attractiveness of the city a club is based in. Whilst I'm sure you'll see a significant improvement in sponsorship I would imagine that a club in Grimbsy will always struggle to attract the levels of sponsorship of a club in London, Manchester or Liverpool.

Archived