Having a problem with screenshots this year

I have an Alienware M15X,, I only got it last spring and this years game now is the first time I have tried to upload a screenshot.

I press the Print Screen button as I always did before with my last laptop and nothing ?? when i open up paint and press paste, all I get is a screenshot of my desktop ??

Thing is ,, the print screen button works with web pages ,, just it would appear not the game ??

Anyone had anything similar or have any ideas on a workaround ??

built into steam is screenshot manager. just press F12 whilst in game for a screenshot and in steam there is screenshots section. all done then.

you will need to add more to that post, I pressed F12 and have no idea what to do to bring the screenshot up through steam.

I did go to the VIEW ------> Screenshots and then I have no idea what to do after that

go to steam screenshot manager

Click on the screenie you want

click upload to steam cloud.

When it is uploaded to cloud, click on it, say "view online"

then, when that page loads in Steam window, right click it, and "copy link address" and then paste it here....

I think...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002319784/screenshot/504639052645299933 <test

Yep, that works...

go to steam screenshot manager

Click on the screenie you want

click upload to steam cloud.

When it is uploaded to cloud, click on it, say "view online"

then, when that page loads in Steam window, right click it, and "copy link address" and then paste it here....

I think...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002319784/screenshot/504639052645299933 <test

Yep, that works...

nope, still not working for me, I give up, sick of it. I click F12 in the game then go to steam click on view then screenshots, a popup comes up I select FM12 from the drop down box and that is where I get stuck, nothing else comes up, no screenshots are there.

Archived