Little annoyance with game

Probably been posted before but what the hell. The sheer amount of shots per game is totally unrealistic. A lot of matches there are at least 20-30 shots by both teams. This happens on the regular. Dissalowed goals happen way too often aswell. Minor gripe but surely these problem shouldnt happen out of the box.

Well a lot will depend on your tactics.

If you play fast, rushed, attacking football you will have a lot of shots while you'll leave gaps at the back for the opposition to exploit which will give you an open end to end match resulting in lots of shots.

If you use more normal tactics you certainly won't see that many shots by both teams every match. In an even match I prob see 10-12 shots per team on average.

Still, I think that with the two most attacking teams in the world, there would certainly be a lot less than 60 shots or more a game. And this happens at least once every 2-3 games.

But even the most attacking teams in the world don't play the extreme tactics needed to produce those stats on a regular basis.

But even the most attacking teams in the world don't play the extreme tactics needed to produce those stats on a regular basis.

Whatever my tactics are (they aint over the top attacking) it shouldnt be that the computer teams produce that amount of shots EVERY game also. It is a flaw. 60 shots in one game, on the regular....undefendable.

I personally haven't noticed this whatsoever, so it must be down to your tactical set up.

In my opening six games of my Chelsea sides sixth season, only once has either team managed 20 shots or more - and that was me in my last game against CSKA Moscow, when we had 20 shots exactly.

Archived