Easiest League to manage in?

I'd say SPL. A league mostly made up of League 1 quality teams, but with Celtic and Rangers thrown in. Has to be the easiest League to manage in, if you are either of these two, and can simply be seen in the last time a team other than these two won the League Title irl. You'd have to a total clutz of a manager not to win the league, let alone finish out of top two.

Will be even easier for anyone wasting their time managing Celtic now that Rangers seem doomed to be financially condemned.

I'd say SPL. A league mostly made up of League 1 quality teams, but with Celtic and Rangers thrown in. Has to be the easiest League to manage in, if you are either of these two, and can simply be seen in the last time a team other than these two won the League Title irl. You'd have to a total clutz of a manager not to win the league, let alone finish out of top two.

Will be even easier for anyone wasting their time managing Celtic now that Rangers seem doomed to be financially condemned.

I managed to win that league with Motherwell in FM 09. It wasn't that hard back then :3

Denmark, if you're FC København. Absolute cakewalk. If you lose more than perhaps once in the league you're pretty much a failure. IRL they just sacked their coach (appointed in the summer after Solbakken left for Köln) after he lost 3 out of 18 matches, 4 points clear at the top. To be fair, he was rubbish in Europe as well.

Easy for what? A league with work permit/foreigner restrictions is easiest for squad building, so Holland, Germany, Belgium (I think those 3). Easiset to win as a big club, probably Scotland, but I'm willing to bet there are others with similar dominance from one or two teams. Easiest to establish a long-term best in the world type team, one of the big countries, Easiest to take a minnow to the top - very hard to say, I guess any league where the top division has no clear "big" teams.

Easiest for what is key here.

Australia easiest I've managed in by far. The AI teams never really use the 5 foreign players to their benefit, usually picking up wildly mediocre Brazilians (so basically, just like real life). But sign a couple decent scouts and you'll easily find players too good for the A-League willing to sign. Just pick up two class wingers, a striker, a 'keeper and a quality centre-back and you're set for a few seasons. Basically keep the cycle going and blood in your better youth players and you'll never even need to think.

Keep in mind you don't actually get awarded your titles properly due to the league award bug.

Why my post was deleted I dunno? I guess a Rangers supporting mod removed my post! :lol:

I will say again, Hopefully that will be the end of them!

Archived