Idea on training

Here is an idea that i had about how to slowly move training along.

At the beginning of every month, you can set a training schedule. when i set it, i dont mean exactly, but have options such as 'training session' or 'gym session' or 'tactics session'. other club events can be put in here two. these sessions can either be light, medium or heavy, and have an effect on the player's fitness, stat improvements, morale and injury likelyhood. you could also have some players who have a different intensity from the rest, such as players who are coming back from an injury or those who have been slacking.

As well as this, these sessions can be either official or unofficial. if any players miss an official session, they can be punished to the managers discresion. if they miss an unofficial session, the manager gets notified, but cant get punished. the manager would instead see what kind of person the player is, whether they are hard workers and what kind of work they like. these sessions can be made official for some players that need it, eg, gym sessions for those who dont have much physical fitness.

these sessions can also be changed throughout the month, eg, a session added, or made official, after a bad performance.

Now, you are free to tell me that im talking out of my backside, but please give me some honest feedback on my idea.

thanks

Here is an idea that i had about how to slowly move training along.

At the beginning of every month, you can set a training schedule. when i set it, i dont mean exactly, but have options such as 'training session' or 'gym session' or 'tactics session'. other club events can be put in here two. these sessions can either be light, medium or heavy, and have an effect on the player's fitness, stat improvements, morale and injury likelyhood. you could also have some players who have a different intensity from the rest, such as players who are coming back from an injury or those who have been slacking.

As well as this, these sessions can be either official or unofficial. if any players miss an official session, they can be punished to the managers discresion. if they miss an unofficial session, the manager gets notified, but cant get punished. the manager would instead see what kind of person the player is, whether they are hard workers and what kind of work they like. these sessions can be made official for some players that need it, eg, gym sessions for those who dont have much physical fitness.

these sessions can also be changed throughout the month, eg, a session added, or made official, after a bad performance.

Now, you are free to tell me that im talking out of my backside, but please give me some honest feedback on my idea.

thanks

What? I didn't really understand that fully, but from the sounds of it it sounds a bit similar to the way training was done in Cm 03-04, where you could set weekly training schedules and had time slots to fill.

Your suggestion does sound fairly similar to how training used to be, in the end they changed it to the current system because many people found it too confusing and fiddly. Although I repeatedly say training needas a major improvement I don't think weekly timetables like in the old games would be the way to go.

ok, it sounded fine in my head, maybe i didnt explain it properly, ill try again.

You have a schedule (weekly or monthly)

You can insert training sessions/gym sessions/tactics sessions/club events

You can have them at different intensities (light, medium, hard)

You can have them at different intensities for different players

You can have them official or unofficial

If a player misses an official training session, they get fined

If a player misses an unofficial training session, their names get passed onto the manager.

An unofficial training session can be made official for particular players.

Sessions can be added or changed due to circumstances such as a loss.

if you have any other questions about it, done hesitate to ask

Archived