Biggest club record goal scoring record you have broke?

Biggest club record goal scoring record you have broke? The reason i ask as i'm in my second season at rangers i have a real good goal scorer from brazil aged 24 i believe he could break ally mccoists goal record of 251 league goals its a challage.

in older fms i've only ever broke at higest a goal record of 100odds at like a small club.

Not a club record but in my current save I had Mushaga Bakenga break the championships most goals in a season record of 59 leage goals and he got 70 league goals in 1 season. He currently has 20 in 16 games in the prem so I guess he will eventually blitz the Derby County record whatever it may be.

At Man Utd Rooney smashes Charlton's every single time.

Had a regen at Barnet when i joined who was on 178(ish) league goals, he ended on 398 for the club then retired and became my 1st team coach. Was only when i looked afterwards that he 404 to beat Arthur Morris..gutted

I have a regen on my Hearts save who will break John Robertons record soon

I believe Robertson has 200 goals for Hearts and my player has around 150 in 200 apps and is aged 26, actually i think he is prob the best striker Scotland ever produced, he is 5 goals away from breaking all time Scotland international record

Not a club record but in my current save I had Mushaga Bakenga break the championships most goals in a season record of 59 leage goals and he got 70 league goals in 1 season. He currently has 20 in 16 games in the prem so I guess he will eventually blitz the Derby County record whatever it may be.

the dearby record is steve blomer over 300 goals

I have a regen on my Hearts save who will break John Robertons record soon

I believe Robertson has 200 goals for Hearts and my player has around 150 in 200 apps and is aged 26, actually i think he is prob the best striker Scotland ever produced, he is 5 goals away from breaking all time Scotland international record

post a pic of his skills up.

post a pic of his skills up.

veyq9f.png

fctod2.png

tbh he was 20 acceleration and 19 pace at one point but i focused many times on heavy individual training (which is absolutley my fave new feature now) so i could bring up his first touch, technique and composure. Love how u can mould players with individual training.

Biggest club record goal scoring record you have broke? The reason i ask as i'm in my second season at rangers i have a real good goal scorer from brazil aged 24 i believe he could break ally mccoists goal record of 251 league goals its a challage.

in older fms i've only ever broke at higest a goal record of 100odds at like a small club.

also playing as rangers, i signed nolan roux from stade brestois for £1m and he's far too good for the scottish league. he got 41 goals in the first season and has 12 at around a goal a game in his second season. whether i'll be able to keep hold of him long enough to break mccoists record is debateable though, he's valued at £1m and clubs are still sniffing around even though i've set his asking price to £15m

veyq9f.png

fctod2.png

tbh he was 20 acceleration and 19 pace at one point but i focused many times on heavy individual training (which is absolutley my fave new feature now) so i could bring up his first touch, technique and composure. Love how u can mould players with individual training.

Good player better than mccoist but not in the class of dalglish or law so one of the best scottish strikers but not the best.

Anybody ever manage a player or see a regen go on to 1000 goals?

Hardly possible.

Even the few rl players who have reached this ton take friendlies and each and every youth match (in which real talents often score in double figures).

My regen striker Nicolas Guerin who I signed at 15 and at the age of 18 was world cup top scorer for France is well on his way to making one hell of a goal scoring record. 65 goals in his first season. 20 Pace, Acceleration and Finishing. Gonna be an interesting career,

Good player better than mccoist but not in the class of dalglish or law so one of the best scottish strikers but not the best.

tbh im English and age 25 so i wont profess to have any kind of knowledge on the greats of the scottish game, just thought he was pretty awesome for my team and figured since he is almost record scorer for his club and country and only mid thru his career he must be up there :)

the crazy thing is, he was produced in first batch of regen from march season 1 when my academy hadnt been improved. Since i progressed 10 years i have made the academy priority and is now best in the league, but only maybe had 2 quality players and none of Hilson's level. You think i just got lucky or maybe the AI knows it was human club and 'helped me out'?

interested to know, why is Dalglish record for Scotland so low? around 1 in 4 i believe

tbh im English and age 25 so i wont profess to have any kind of knowledge on the greats of the scottish game, just thought he was pretty awesome for my team and figured since he is almost record scorer for his club and country and only mid thru his career he must be up there :)

the crazy thing is, he was produced in first batch of regen from march season 1 when my academy hadnt been improved. Since i progressed 10 years i have made the academy priority and is now best in the league, but only maybe had 2 quality players and none of Hilson's level. You think i just got lucky or maybe the AI knows it was human club and 'helped me out'?

interested to know, why is Dalglish record for Scotland so low? around 1 in 4 i believe

He is a gem for a scottish team even improving youth it will still be hard to find a player as good come through, and well dalglish was not an out and out striker he was more of a second striker like rooney but better, at liverpool he was there best player he set up most of rushs goals.

Archived