Attributes dilemma

I have 2 players with great potential

One is almost developed, he has featured for my second squad and for the nation and he has been impressive for a substitute/reserve role, and the second is a small striker I lured from Internazionale Milano, which I want to develop as a midfielder/ advanced playmaker

My questions are:

1. Can the first player be a world beater with his Decisions attribute? solely relying on his technical abilities, his pace and his perfectionist personality?

2. Will the new position affect the youngster's attributes? I mean will he have lower attributes for the MC position than he would have had if I would have trained him for his normal position as a striker?

rzvanpoienariuprofilepe.png

rzvanpoienariuprofileat.png

diegocontiprofileattrib.png

I can't leave the second one a striker, I have 6 strikers in my team, I need a good playmaker and he has the potential

concentration from what I know is a stat for defenders, composure is the equivalent for strikers

thank you for your answers

Concentration is a defending attribute yes, but it is also an indication of lack of consistency in the original database - it may be so for regens too. Poienariu don't need Decisions, he will do fine just running fast and shooting - he is already a world beater with those physical attributes. Conti is a fantastic talent. Retraining him to MC will add some attributes to the list of the highly weighted ones (I thinkk) but he is already good in most of them so I don't think there will be great changes. How you train him will probably affect him more.

I have retrained lots of AMC's to AMR, AML and SC and none of them have actually lost attributes. Rather, Coccia here was retrained from AMC to AMR in roughly one and a half season:

coccia19.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

His attributes have increased greatly in that time, some of them with more than one full point. I cannot say he has lost anything, but some attributes have improved less than others.

Archived