STevie G's Contract at liverpool is running out icon_biggrin.gif I'm Rangers trying to get him, he wants 60k a week when the board will only give me 48k. he want 1.5m signing on fee when i only have 775k i offer him 7.5k for a goal and 7.5k for an assist and a yes at Manager Job release and big club release. CAN ANY1 HELP ME!!!!

STevie G's Contract at liverpool is running out icon_biggrin.gif I'm Rangers trying to get him, he wants 60k a week when the board will only give me 48k. he want 1.5m signing on fee when i only have 775k i offer him 7.5k for a goal and 7.5k for an assist and a yes at Manager Job release and big club release. CAN ANY1 HELP ME!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

STevie G's Contract at liverpool is running out icon_biggrin.gif I'm Rangers trying to get him, he wants 60k a week when the board will only give me 48k. he want 1.5m signing on fee when i only have 775k i offer him 7.5k for a goal and 7.5k for an assist and a yes at Manager Job release and big club release. CAN ANY1 HELP ME!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AND HE KEEPS REJECTING!

If youre throwing everything uve got at him and hes still rejecting then all u can hope for is that his contract expires and that he realises hes out of a job and decides to sign anything put in front of him...Until then tho ull just have to hope no-one else snatches him up

Archived